Re: Hardware/OS recommendations for large databases (

От Alex Turner
Тема Re: Hardware/OS recommendations for large databases (
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Not at random access in RAID 10 they aren't, and anyone with their
head screwed on right is using RAID 10.  The 9500S will still beat the
Areca cards at RAID 10 database access patern.

Alex.

От: Alex Turner
Сообщение: Re: Hardware/OS recommendations for large databases (
От: "Luke Lonergan"
Сообщение: Re: Performance PG 8.0 on dual opteron / 4GB / 3ware