Re: pgtap for 16 missing for Rocky 8?

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: pgtap for 16 missing for Rocky 8?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Regina,

On Tue, 2023-11-07 at 19:17 -0500, Regina Obe wrote:
> I'm trying to install pgtab_16 on Rocky 8
>
> yum seach pgtap
>
> Shows this:
>
> pgtap11.noarch : Unit testing for PostgreSQL
> pgtap12.noarch : Unit testing for PostgreSQL
> pgtap_11.noarch : Unit testing for PostgreSQL
> pgtap_12.noarch : Unit testing for PostgreSQL
> pgtap_14.noarch : Unit testing for PostgreSQL
> pgtap_15.noarch : Unit testing for PostgreSQL
>

> Where can I get the pgtap_16 one?

Actual problem is worse: For some reason that I don't know so far
spectool on RHEL 8 cannot download the tarball -- I mean the ones you
mentioned above are 1.2.0, where the actual package version is 1.3.1 on
recent RHEL and Fedora releases.

I'll take a look, it is a RHEL 8 only problem.

Cheers,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor

От: "Regina Obe"
Сообщение: pgtap for 16 missing for Rocky 8?
От: Simon Connah
Сообщение: PostgreSQL 16 and PostGIS