Re: BUG #8970: ts_parse incorrectly split numbers in digit token

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #8970: ts_parse incorrectly split numbers in digit token
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri@gmail.com> writes:
> On 26/01/2014 03:25, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> To trace this, I would look at src/backend/tsearch/wparser_def.c;
>> probably try compiling that file with WPARSER_TRACE defined, and compare
>> the output of ts_parse() in something simple such as '345' in a working
>> port with the failing one.  That might give you clues as to what is
>> causing the failure.

> [ trace ]

As was suspected upthread, this shows that p_isdigit() is failing to
recognize "3" as a digit.  So you've got broken locale support somewhere.

There are two different implementations of p_isdigit in wparser_def.c,
depending on whether USE_WIDE_UPPER_LOWER is defined.  It should be, in
a Windows build, but maybe this is tracing back to a configure problem?

От: Marco Atzeri
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8970: ts_parse incorrectly split numbers in digit token
От: marko@joh.to
Сообщение: BUG #8984: ERROR: t_xmin is uncommitted in tuple to be updated