Has anyone tried Date/Darwen/Lorentzos's model for temporal data?

От Eric D. Nielsen
Тема Has anyone tried Date/Darwen/Lorentzos's model for temporal data?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm in the process of adding more historic information to one of my
databases.  I've liked the theoretical treatment of the concept in
"Temporal Data and the Relational Model", by Date, Darwen, & Lorentzos.
  A lot of it is not realizable without a lot of user defined
types/functions/etc.  I was wondering if anyone else has tried to use
their approach as a base for their historical databases in PostGreSQL
and has any "lessons learned" to share.

Thank you.

Eric Nielsen

От: ruben
Сообщение: Re: Recovering data from corrupted table. Urgent Help!!
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: error opening pg_clog file