Re: Infrastructure monitoring

От John Hansen
Тема Re: Infrastructure monitoring
Дата
Список pgsql-www

4x80G Seagate IDE (PATA ST380011A) Software Raid0 on 2 x Promise Ultra100 Controllers in 66Mhz slots.

The system has another 4x80 Seagate IDE (PATA ST380021A) but they are slower models, in Software Raid5, used for
backup.

Pgbench reports ~800tps with: pgbench -i -s50 test; reboot; pgbench -s50 -c25 -t1000 test;
(Reboot done to completely flush any cached data)

Systained thruput on the disk sybsystem is roughly 130Mbytes/second in both directions.

LVM on top of software raid, XFS filesystems.

... John

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: Infrastructure monitoring
От: "John Hansen"
Сообщение: Re: Infrastructure monitoring