Re: Avoiding bad prepared-statement plans.

От Alex Hunsaker
Тема Re: Avoiding bad prepared-statement plans.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 21:28, Alex Hunsaker <badalex@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not to mention you can already do this more or less client side with a
> nice driver.
> [ uninformed noise ... ]

I did seem to miss the part where everyone thinks this is a crock...
But I don't remember seeing numbers on parse time or how much
bandwidth this would potentially save.  People seem to think it would
be a big savings for just those 2 reasons?  Or did I miss some other
benefit?

От: Gokulakannan Somasundaram
Сообщение: Re: A thought on Index Organized Tables
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: A thought on Index Organized Tables