Find and replace

От Campbell, Lance
Тема Find and replace
Дата
Re: Find and replace  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-sql

PostgreSQL 10.x

I don’t know the best way to do this.  I need to do a find and replace in text fields.  The value I need to find and replace may occur more than once in each field per record.

The value I am trying to match on:

Starts with a single { .

Ends with a single } .

In between these brackets can be the characters 0-9, a-z, A-Z, hyphens and underscores.  But no spaces.  These characters could be in any order.

The replacement value on a match is the same as what was found except for double {{ at the beginning and double }} at the end.  Same values between the brackets as what was matched on.

Example:

{ab_1D3-4} becomes {{ab_1D3-4}}

Thanks for helping me with this.

Lance Campbell

University of Illinois

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Sebastien FLAESCH
Сообщение: Re: libpq: How are result sets fetched behind the scene?
От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: Find and replace