Re: weird date/times in mailing list

От Richard Broersma Jr
Тема Re: weird date/times in mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-general
--- On Thu, 12/27/07, Thomas Hart <tomhart@coopfed.org> wrote:

> Am I the only one seeing very strange send times for the
> last dozen  messages or so, or is something else going on with my end
> (maybe my mail  server is catching up...)

Even stranger is the fact that most of these posts are prefixed with [TLM].  I've noticed that one of the emails that I
posteda couple of days ago was reciently reposted with the prefix [TLM].

I wonder if someone is bouncing emails from this list.

Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

От: Steve Atkins
Сообщение: Re: weird date/times in mailing list
От: Samantha Atkins
Сообщение: Re: [TLM] Re: How to insert on duplicate key?