Re: Killing off removed rels properly

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Killing off removed rels properly
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> writes:
> After this change the following query triggers an assert:

> CREATE TABLE tt (tid integer PRIMARY KEY) PARTITION BY LIST (tid);
> CREATE TABLE ttp PARTITION OF tt DEFAULT;
> CREATE TABLE st (sid integer);

> MERGE INTO tt USING st ON tt.tid = st.sid WHEN NOT MATCHED THEN INSERT
> VALUES (st.sid);

Hmph.  Yeah, I think that's just wrong: the cases of found-a-baserel
and didn't-find-a-baserel should be treating MERGE-rejection identically.
This is probably broken even before e9a20e451.

Thanks for the report!

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: add PROCESS_MAIN to VACUUM
От: "Imseih (AWS), Sami"
Сообщение: Re: Add index scan progress to pg_stat_progress_vacuum