Re: [HACKERS] Constraints in PostgreSQL

От Vadim Mikheev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Constraints in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David Maclean wrote:

> Will the primary, foreign and check constraints be fully implemented in
> the 6.4 release. As of 6.3.2 only primary keys in the table create are
> implemented. The alter table statement lacks these.
>
> Is there someone that is implementing this and when.

I have some hope that low-level locking (LLL) could be implemented
in 6.4 and so FOREIGN should be postponed...
I'll post more words about LLL & 6.4 in the next week -:)

As for PRIMARY & CHECK in ALTER TABLE - this would be nice
to have them but no one does it, AFAIK.

Vadim

От: "Dr. Michael Meskes"
Сообщение: Leaving for vacation
От: jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL Backend as SW Gateway to Oracle