Re: BUG #18274: Error 'invalid XML content'

От Dmitry Koval
Тема Re: BUG #18274: Error 'invalid XML content'
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi!

 > Knowing that we have full control of the memory contexts for the XML
 > nodes, just enforcing the huge flag does not seem like there's any
 > downside for us. (Right?)

I think that's right (flag XML_PARSE_HUGE shouldn't cause any problems).
My main doubts are related to the replacement of the
xmlParseBalancedChunkMemory() function (that haven't argument for pass
XML_PARSE_HUGE flag) with xmlNewNode() + xmlParseInNodeContext()
functions (create a fake node and pass the XML_PARSE_HUGE flag to
xmlParseInNodeContext function).

I'm not sure if this replacement is 100% equivalent (although simple
tests work the same).

--
With best regards,
Dmitry Koval

Postgres Professional: http://postgrespro.com

От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18289: postgresql14-devel-14.10-2PGDG.rhel8.x86_64.rpm Contains invalid cLang option in Makefile.global
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17798: Incorrect memory access occurs when using BEFORE ROW UPDATE trigger