Re: Adding SHOW CREATE TABLE

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Adding SHOW CREATE TABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2023-05-25 Th 09:23, Jelte Fennema wrote:
On Mon, 22 May 2023 at 13:52, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
A performant server side set of functions would be written in C and follow the patterns in ruleutils.c.
We have lots of DDL ruleutils in our Citus codebase:
https://github.com/citusdata/citus/blob/main/src/backend/distributed/deparser/citus_ruleutils.c

I'm pretty sure we'd be happy to upstream those if that meant, we
wouldn't have to update them for every postgres release.

We also have the master_get_table_ddl_events UDF, which does what SHOW
CREATE TABLE would do.

Sounds promising. I'd love to see a patch.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: no relation entry for relid 6
От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: running logical replication as the subscription owner