Re: [HACKERS] RPM maintainer?

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] RPM maintainer?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Does this mean that we should consider maintaining other packaging
> systems, e.g., the pkg systems used by FreeBSD/NetBSD/... ?  I have no
> idea if there is interest among the "normal" maintainers of those
> things, but I suspect that like all of us they have too many things
> going on also.

I'm not certain about all of them, but for example someone (Oliver?)
maintains a Debian package for Postgres. Distribution packages are
always a good idea and helpful to some folks.

We have no normal maintainers in my experience. However, anyone
interested in maintaining packages would be welcome to join us as
another abnormal maintainer :)
                  - Tom

От: "Thomas G. Lockhart"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postgres and year 2000
От: "D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] SUM() and GROUP BY