Re: [HACKERS] CVS Branch Retrieval?

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CVS Branch Retrieval?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The FAQ_CVS does not discuss how to retrieve
> and follow particular branches.  Could someone
> give me a quick lesson, (or better yet, update the FAQ?)

Don't put any new work into the FAQ! I've merged it into cvs.sgml, but
have not finished marking up cvs.sgml (there was some other stuff to
merge in, and...).

> I need to be able to fetch and build the current
> production release.  Right now I'm fetching
> and building 6.5

Look at doc/src/sgml/cvs.sgml, which aside from the tags has some words
(taken from one of scrappy's e-mails on the subject, maybe not on one of
main lists) on how to retrieve tagged versions.
                     - Tom

От: Clark Evans
Сообщение: CVS Branch Retrieval?
От: Brook Milligan
Сообщение: fix pg_dump to dump sequences created by SERIAL datatype