cache???

От Antonio Serrano
Тема cache???
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!
            I've noticed that postgres write all transactions directly
to hard disk without use of linux cache.
            I know there is a environment variable that actives the
cache
            Please, does anyone know about it???

                            Thank you very much!!!

P.D.: ask me directly, I'm not subscribed to the list

    Antonio Serrano Luque
    Ingeniero Técnico en Informática
    +34-639-643-566
    aserrano@vgg.sci.uma.es
        Only when the last tree has been cutted down ...
        Only when the last river has been poisoned ...
        Only when the last fish has been caught ...
        ONLY THEN YOU WILL FIND THAT MONEY CAN NOT BE EATEN

                Cree Indian Prophecy