Re: [GENERAL] The value returned by autoinc ?

От Clark Evans
Тема Re: [GENERAL] The value returned by autoinc ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Silvio Emanuel Barbosa de Macedo wrote:
> If there is an insert between my INSERT and SELECT, won't the counter be
> increased ? The only way I can understand this is the transaction locks
> inserts... so, in fact there could not exist another insert...

It should be a counter attached to your session, so
there wouldn't be any problems, since you can only
have one thread in each session.

Clark

От: Silvio Emanuel Barbosa de Macedo
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] The value returned by autoinc ?
От: Herouth Maoz
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] The value returned by autoinc ?