Re: how do I capture conflicting rows

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: how do I capture conflicting rows
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On May 15, 2023, at 12:25 AM, Nikhil Ingale <niks.bgm@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thing is there is a list of tables (350+ tables) on which I'm running the insert query i.e., INSERT INTO table ON
CONFLICTDO NOTHING to continue inserting the records by ignoring the conflicting rows. But, at the same time I would
liketo capture the conflicting rows or every single conflicting column (not just the PK's) and their values for every
singletable.

Create a "staging" table without constraints. Load all rows into it. Query for conflicts and report to user. Delete
conflictingrows. Then INSERT INTO ... SELECT * FROM ...

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: how do I capture conflicting rows
От: Mukesh Rajpurohit
Сообщение: Re: how do I capture conflicting rows