Re: [pgadmin-support] making me love pgAdmin III

От George Weaver
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] making me love pgAdmin III
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
 > I seriously may go back to PostgreSQL 9.3 so that I can use pgAdmin III until I can wean myself off the tool.

I've been using pgAdmin III V1.22 without issue on PostgreSQL 9.6 on several Windows OS's (7, 10, Server 2011, 2012).

I download every version of pgAdmin 4, have a look, and then continue with pgAdmin III.  I will do so until the speed and feature set of pgAdmin 4 comes close to pgAdmin III...

I'm a software developer and "keyboarder", and minimize using a mouse.  In addition to the features lacking mentioned by others, I miss the ability to navigate the browser tree by typing a letter, or using the context menu (shift + F10) without having to use a mouse.  And when you open the context menu using the mouse you can't use letters to select an option - has to be done with the mouse.  And, if you open the context menu with the mouse, you can't close it with the Esc key.  Menu items can't be accessed from the keyboard either.  Everything has to be done using a mouse.  Too awkward.

George

От: Michal Kozusznik
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] making me love pgAdmin III
От: "Day, David"
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] making me love pgAdmin III