Column Names while copying from EditGrid

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Column Names while copying from EditGrid
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

While copying data from EditGrid, I see that the column names are not copied. This makes the data extremely ambiguous to use when pasting directly into excel or a similar spreadsheet application. Attached is a patch which prepends the column names in select cases of data copy from the EditGrid.

Cases when the column names are prepended to the dataset:
1. Selection of the complete Grid
2. Selection of one (or more) columns
3. Selection of all the columns of one (or more rows)

Case when the column names are not prepended:
1. Selection of columns less than the max number of columns. i.e. any subset of the data-set when a complete row / column is not selected, would have only data and not the respective column names.

p.s.: I hope my fixation for EditGrid isn't becoming a problem :)

Regards,
Robins Tharakan

От: svn@pgadmin.org
Сообщение: SVN Commit by dpage: r7164 - trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/schema
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Column Names while copying from EditGrid