Re: [SQL] OUTER JOINS

От Joe Shevland
Тема Re: [SQL] OUTER JOINS
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I didn't see a response for this, so here goes... I believe you can
implement joins using the followng syntax:

select t1.value from table_one t1, table_two t2 where t1.key = t2.key;

So this would be a straight LEFT join in my understanding. Now, I'm
venturing beyond my experience with PostgreSQL here, but you may be able
to use the associated SQL syntaxes:

select ... where t1.key *= t2.key
select ... where t1.key =* t2.key

etc...