Re: [SQL] Questions about embedded-sql!

От Magnum Ind. da Amazonia S/A
Тема Re: [SQL] Questions about embedded-sql!
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
anna_langer@hotmail.com wrote:

> Hi!
>
> We are having some problems with writing embedded-sql.
>   res = PQexec(conn, "select * from test1");
>     if (!res || PQresultStatus(res) != PGRES_COMMAND_OK)
>     {
>         fprintf(stderr, "DECLARE CURSOR command failed\n");
>         PQclear(res);
>         exit_nicely(conn);
>     }
>    PQclear(res);

> We really need some help!!!!
>
> Anna and Maria

Hi Anna and Maria

The sample code above is not embedded-sql.
What do you really need? Help in embedded-sql or
help in the use of "libpq"?

You can find some sample in both case in postgres'
documentation.
(if you use postgres 6.3.2 have same typos errors
in documentation in postscript format, in html is
right)

Paulo
System Manager

jpbsilva@intervista.com.br

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Anna Langer"
Сообщение: Questions about embedded-sql!
От: Karl DeBisschop
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] problem when vacuuming. . .