Re: [SQL] Finding the "most recent" rows

От Chris Bitmead
Тема Re: [SQL] Finding the "most recent" rows
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I don't think you can be using 6.5 even if you think you are. Make sure
you have 6.5 and everything is pointing to 6.5 including postmaster.

Chairudin Sentosa wrote:

> I tried this, and did not work.
>
> ibs=> select * from ibs_billing_record order by start_time desc limit 2;
> ERROR:  parser: syntax error at or near "limit"
>
> Regards,
> Chai
>
> Michael J Davis wrote:
>
> > Try
> > select * from the_place order by the_time desc limit 2;

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Chairudin Sentosa
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Finding the "most recent" rows
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Finding the "most recent" rows