Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL History(Parody)

От Theo Kramer
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL History(Parody)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> Here is a parody of the post-6.5 PostgreSQL history.  I am interested in
> additional ideas and comments.  Not sure if I am going to publish this
> or put it on the web page yet.

Damn, just when I told the kids they could use the NT CD for a frisbee.

Btw. the South African Linux Professional Association (http://www.lpa.org.za)
had a stand at our Computer Faire. It was across the road from the Microsoft
Stand.

We were voted two things - the second most ugly stand at the show and the most
popular stand at the show. We moved over 5000 copies of RH6.0 with the
guys from the huge expensive MS stand looking on!

--------
Regards
Theo

От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Priorities for 6.6
От: Theo Kramer
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Open 6.5 items