Re: [BUG] pg_stat_statements and extended query protocol

От Imseih (AWS), Sami
Тема Re: [BUG] pg_stat_statements and extended query protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I was looking back at this thread, and the suggestion to use one field
> in EState sounds fine to me. Sami, would you like to send a new
> version of the patch (simplified version based on v1)?

Here is v4.

The "calls" tracking is removed from Estate. Unlike v1 however,
I added a check for the operation type. Inside ExecutorRun,
es_total_processed is incremented when the operation is
a SELECT. This check is done for es_processed as well inside
executorRun -> ExecutePlan.

For non select operations, es_total_processed is set to
es_processed in executorfinish. This is because the modify
plan nodes set es_processed outside of execMain.c

Regards,

Sami Imseih
Amazon Web Services (AWS)

От: "Karl O. Pinc"
Сообщение: Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Parallel Full Hash Join