Re: [DOCS] Suggestions for history.sgml file in tutorial

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [DOCS] Suggestions for history.sgml file in tutorial
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> Oops, was I not supposed to apply these.  Thomas, I thought you were
> done with private copies of these files, right?

Well, with the docs I read and check the patches, and sometimes will
take the opportunity to make additional changes or to fix things
nearby. Just like you do with the source code patches.

In this case I can just slap my version on top of your changes, since
with the docs files I usually don't bother shipping diffs to hub.org.
Tell ya what, let me handle the sgml patching, and everything else is
yours ;)

                     - Thomas

South Pasadena, California