Re: [DOCS] Re: Merging old man pages

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [DOCS] Re: Merging old man pages
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> I'm interested in the new mechanism.  Where can I find more detail
> about it?

I believe that I wrote a small bit about the setup in the latest docs
appendix on "Documentation". Look on the web site or on
  ftp://postgresql.org/pub/docs/postgres.tar.gz

Basically, to get this working on my Linux box I had to install a perl
package from CPAN and then reuse some routines I already had from my
jade installation (which builds the main docs).

If you want to try it, you will need to get my patched version of the
processing script. The original author has said that he will take most
of my patches, but I'm not sure how that will turn out. In any case,
I'll post these tools on postgresql.org sometime soon.

If you want to get started earlier, let me know and I'll send some
files...

                   - Thomas

South Pasadena, California

От: Fred Wilson Horch
Сообщение: Re: Merging old man pages
От: Fred Wilson Horch
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Re: Merging old man pages