Binary cursor header changed from 20 to 16 Bytes?

От G. Anthony Reina
Тема Binary cursor header changed from 20 to 16 Bytes?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
We have been having some trouble with our C programs that access the SQL
database since upgrading from PostgreSQL 6.4.2 to 6.5.1. It looks as
though the header size for the binary cursor has changed from 20 bytes
to 16 bytes. Can anyone confirm this?

-Tony

От: "Gene Sokolov"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [GENERAL] database access authentication: crypted passwords
От: Oleg Broytmann
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [GENERAL] database access authentication: crypted passwords