Re: [HACKERS] Query string lengths

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Query string lengths
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Has anybody received the patches that I sent making query strings
> extensible?  I posted them twice, and didn't even get them back from the
> patches list myself.  Is there a problem with attachments?  There were two
> files attached.

I think we have seen them (I usually don't hang on to them since I'm
not the "patch from the list" group, but I see something dated Friday,
Aug 13).

Sorry for the delay in someone responding; we must be busy with other
projects. For your kind of patches, which touch several directories,
it takes a bit longer for someone to wade through and understand them.
And at this time we are not near a release date, so several of us get
busy on big Postgres projects for the next release and don't come up
for air ;)

afaik there is no problem with the techniques you used to do this (I
recall you discussing it on the list) so the patches *should* make it
into the tree in the next bit. Probably for v6.6, not v6.5.x, but I'm
just guessing...

Thanks for doing the work.
                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow