Re: Trying to setup Postgres for the 1st time.

От Tyson Oswald
Тема Re: Trying to setup Postgres for the 1st time.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I just set mine up try initdb. You should be logged in as Postgres first. This
will create the default database Template1.  I had a hard time logging in as
Postgres so I had to change the accounts password by using

> passwd postgres

hope this helps a little.

От: "Suddn"
Сообщение: Trying to setup Postgres for the 1st time.
От: "wmchen"
Сообщение: ...