Re: [admin] is there app to catalog email oe6

От Rosser Schwarz
Тема Re: [admin] is there app to catalog email oe6
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 23:30:46 -0400, Paul Gimpelj <pgimpelj@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I am hoping posgresql will get more widely used.

Aren't we all?

> I have an idea for an application...

I'm not sure this is the most appropriate list for such a discussion.
pgsql-admin is for discussions related to adminstering PostgreSQL.

If you want to pursue such a project, you'd probably be well served by
looking at the various tools that will convert Outlook's .pst files to
standard *nix mbox files.  From there, you're just parsing plain text,
which any number of tools (even, like as not, some designed
specifically for dumping mboxen into SQL tables) can work handily
with.

/rls

--
:wq

От: "Paul Gimpelj"
Сообщение: [admin] is there app to catalog email oe6
От: Leszek.Dukwicz@brebank.com.pl
Сообщение: pg_xlog