Re: dikkop seems unhappy because of openssl stuff (FreeBSD 14-BETA1)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: dikkop seems unhappy because of openssl stuff (FreeBSD 14-BETA1)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> I have no experience with tcl, but I tried this in the two tclsh
> versions installed no the system (8.6 and 8.7):

> bsd@freebsd:~ $ tclsh8.7
> % clock scan "1/26/2010"
> time value too large/small to represent

> bsd@freebsd:~ $ tclsh8.6
> % clock scan "1/26/2010"
> time value too large/small to represent

> AFAIK this is what the tcl_date_week(2010,1,26) translates to.

Oh, interesting.  On my FreeBSD 13.1 arm64 system, it works:

$ tclsh8.6
% clock scan "1/26/2010"
1264482000

I am now suspicious that there's some locale effect that we have
not observed before (though why not?).  What is the result of
the "locale" command on your box?  Mine gives

$ locale
LANG=C.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="C.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="C.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="C.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="C.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="C.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="C.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Disabling Heap-Only Tuples
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Disabling Heap-Only Tuples