Re: Problem with schemas, possibly oids?

От Ron
Тема Re: Problem with schemas, possibly oids?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 8/8/19 7:39 AM, Arni wrote:
> On 08/08/2019 14.33, Ron wrote:
>> On 8/8/19 7:30 AM, Arni wrote:
>>> Thank you for the response.

>>> I'm not sure, but clone_schema has been successfully used to create
>>> about 170 new schemas before this...
>> I also mentioned "or it's wants some assumptions that you aren't
>> fulfilling" (which can also be considered a bug).
>>
> So far I can't identify anything like that. Also considering that it has
> worked flawlessly until now and that some other quirks (like PGAdmin's
> message) have occured, I believe the culprit might be somewhere else in
> the database...

Which is why I suggested, "What if you manually execute the contents
ofclone_schema to generate DDL and then run that DDL?"  Then you might find
where the problem is.

От: Arni
Сообщение: Re: Problem with schemas, possibly oids?
От: Luca Ferrari
Сообщение: Re: Problem with schemas, possibly oids?