Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes

От Andrei Lepikhov
Тема Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes
Дата
Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes  (jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 28/2/2024 17:27, Alena Rybakina wrote:
> Maybe like that:
>
> It also considers the way to generate a path using BitmapScan indexes,
> converting the transformed expression into expressions separated by "OR"
> operations, and if it turns out to be the best and finally selects the
> best one.
Thanks,
I spent some time describing the feature with documentation.
A condensed description of the GUC is in the runtime-config file.
Feature description has spread between TransformOrExprToANY and
generate_saop_pathlist routines.
Also, I've made tiny changes in the code to look more smoothly.
All modifications are integrated into the two new patches.

Feel free to add, change or totally rewrite these changes.

--
regards,
Andrei Lepikhov

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Remove AIX Support (was: Re: Relation bulk write facility)
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: DOCS: Avoid using abbreviation "aka"