Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4
Дата
Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-performance
"ldh@laurent-hasson.com" <ldh@laurent-hasson.com> writes:
> I do have a Linux install of 13.3, and things work beautifully, so this is definitely a Windows thing here that
startedin V12.

It's good to have a box around it, but that's still a pretty large
box :-(.

I'm hoping that one of our Windows-using developers will see if
they can reproduce this, and if so, try to bisect where it started.
Not sure how to make further progress without that.

От: "ldh@laurent-hasson.com"
Сообщение: RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4
От: "ldh@laurent-hasson.com"
Сообщение: RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4