Re: BUG #9041: Strange error message with LATERAL and mixed WHERE/ON conditions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #9041: Strange error message with LATERAL and mixed WHERE/ON conditions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
levertond@googlemail.com writes:
> The following query fails with the message "JOIN qualification cannot refer
> to other relations":

> SELECT *
> FROM (SELECT 1 AS x) x
> CROSS JOIN (SELECT 1 AS y) y
> LEFT JOIN LATERAL (
>   SELECT *
>   FROM (SELECT 1 AS z) z
>   WHERE z.z = x.x
> ) z ON z.z = y.y;

> I don't see why this shouldn't be legal, but if it isn't it should at least
> give a less vague error message.

Yeah, that query looks legal to me too.  It's tripping over a planner bug,
and the error report is from an internal consistency check, which explains
its not-too-user-friendly nature.  Will fix, thanks for the report!

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #9038: trgm must have operand in index creation
От: lr@pcorp.us
Сообщение: BUG #9046: vacuum analyze fails on a table that has domain that is a date rage