Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column
Дата
Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column  (Pavel Luzanov <p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Pavel Luzanov <p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru> writes:
> Another approach based on early suggestions.

I think expecting the pg_roles view to change for this is problematic.
You can't have that in the back branches, so with this patch psql
will show something different against a pre-17 server than later
versions.  At best, that's going to be confusing.  Can you get the
same result without changing pg_roles?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Make documentation builds reproducible
От: James Coleman
Сообщение: Re: Opportunistically pruning page before update