Re: IPC::Run::time[r|out] vs our TAP tests

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: IPC::Run::time[r|out] vs our TAP tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-04-09 Tu 09:46, Tom Lane wrote:
> Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> writes:
>> By the way, are you planning to do something like [1]?  I've not
>> looked in details at the callers of IPC::Run::timeout, still the extra
>> debug output would be nice.
> It needs more review I think - I didn't check every call site to see
> if anything would be broken.  I believe Andrew has undertaken a
> survey of all the timeout/timer calls, but if he doesn't produce
> anything I might have a go at it after awhile.

What I looked at so far was the use of is_expired, but when you look
into that you see that you need to delve further, to where timeout/timer
objects are created and passed around. I'll take a closer look when I
have done some incremental json housekeeping.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: IPC::Run::time[r|out] vs our TAP tests
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: WIP Incremental JSON Parser