Re: Simplify backend terminate and wait logic in postgres_fdw test

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Simplify backend terminate and wait logic in postgres_fdw test
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> (Worth noting that I am out this week for Golden Week, so if this can
> wait until Monday, that would be nice.  I am not willing to take my
> chances with the buildfarm now :p)

I will see to it.  I think it's important to get a fix in in the next
couple of days, because hyrax has not had a clean run in six weeks.
That animal takes almost a week per test cycle, so the next HEAD run
it starts (two or three days from now) is about our last chance to
get it to go green before beta1 wrap.  I feel it's fairly urgent to
try to do that, because who knows if any other cache-clobber issues
snuck in just before feature freeze.

От: Lukasz Biegaj
Сообщение: Re: Unresolved repliaction hang and stop problem.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: WIP: WAL prefetch (another approach)