Function

От Angel Manuel Diaz Aunion
Тема Function
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Angel Manuel Diaz Aunion <angel@ipf.uni-karlsruhe.de> writes:

> I want a function, chich output value is an array, and when I create the
> function, it is defined as follows:

>> create function path_inte(path,path) returns _point
>> as '/net/ipfy/angel/postgres/geometry/libMWgeom.so' language 'c';
>>
>> When the function is used, the resultat is always: "{}", so I do not
>> Know if:
> -the function is not well defined, or
> -the output value can not be an array

I don't know of any reason why a C function couldn't return an array,
so the problem is probably in your code...
                       regards, tom lane

I have received your response about how a function, which output value
is an array, can be created (e-mail 10.04.99), but I get always the same
resultat. Would you be so kind as to write an example of a function,
which output value is an array ?

Thank you very much.

Angel Manuel Diaz Aunion
Institut fuer Photogrametrie und Fernerkundung.
Universitaet Karlsruhe.