Re: [Beginner Question]Where can I get the source of hstore?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [Beginner Question]Where can I get the source of hstore?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/10/22 19:40, Wen Yi wrote:
> Hi community,
> I want to do some research on the hstore,but I can't find its source.
> (My postgres distribution doesn't come with this extension)
> I have looked it up in github,but gained nothing.
> Can anyone provide me a copy of its code?Or just give a link to me?

Search term "postgresql hstore source", first item returned:

https://doxygen.postgresql.org/hstore_8h_source.html

I am not seeing a bright future for your research, if the effort put
into so far is any indication.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Wen Yi
Сообщение: Re: [Beginner Question]Where can I get the source of hstore?
От: Sebastien Flaesch
Сообщение: lippq client library and openssl initialization: PQinitOpenSSL()