Re: I spoke with Marc from the postgresql mailing list.

От Patrick B Kelly
Тема Re: I spoke with Marc from the postgresql mailing list.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>  If the process drags on for too long, people will start to get
> annoyed with the process and lose interest. I speak from experience.

This hasn't dragged on too long? People aren't already annoyed?
Seriously, the usenet people losing interest in this "problem" might be
the best case scenario.

Patrick B. Kelly
                               http://patrickbkelly.org

От: "Gregory S. Williamson"
Сообщение: Re: Mysterious Death of postmaster (-9)
От: Mike Rylander
Сообщение: Re: need simple strategy for universal extension table