Re:

От Ned Lilly
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mark, if you install the ODBC driver, you should be able to set up Postgres as
a data source in ODBC.  Then create a new Access database, and either link
to/import from the Postgres data source.  The former gives you a dynamic
database, not updatable (unless you uncheck "read only" in the advanced ODBC
settings) - the latter gives you a snapshot that you can edit without fear of
messing up data.

Regards,
Ned