Re: Doc updates for index cost estimator change

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Doc updates for index cost estimator change
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> >> Also, doc/src/graphics/catalogs.ag needs to be updated, but I have
> >> no idea how.  (The amopselect and amopnpages fields of pg_amop
> >> are gone; pg_am has a new field amcostestimate.)
> This part is not done, though --- we still seem to have the old fields
> in the catalogs graphic.

I updated the graphic at least a little bit (the original Applix version
anyway; not sure if it updated the .gif now that I think about it). But
I suspect that I didn't fix it up enough.
                   - Thomas

От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: Variable formatting of datetime with DateStyle=ISO
От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: 7.0.1 Problems.