Re: Missing directory when building 8.2.3-base

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Missing directory when building 8.2.3-base
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Andrew Hammond wrote:
>> The FreeBSD database/postgres* ports depend on them. Which is
>> probably why Marc insists on keeping them.

> I hesitate to believe that seeing that they don't actually work, whereas
> we have heard no complaints that the FreeBSD ports don't work.

I would assume that "depends on" means "they prefer to download all the
smaller tarballs instead of the one big one".  But they must be building
with the complete tree in place, so this seems a mighty weak form of
dependency.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: cuckoo is hung during regression test
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Missing directory when building 8.2.3-base