Re: implement BLP model on Postgresql db

От Pourghorban.S
Тема Re: implement BLP model on Postgresql db
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
yes I know the method for implement, but I do  not know where I should implement necessary changes ....
I know that I should add a additional column in my data base tables that show the level of access of each row.
these level types is finite.
and by the way I should add to a sql command which user issues, the condition that it checks whether he / she can access / gain the row he/ she want or not.
But I don't know these two steps how and where I should implement.

Regards,

От: "Pourghorban.S"
Сообщение: Re: implement BLP model on Postgresql db
От: bakkiya raj
Сообщение: ERROR: could not open relation with OID