Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
[cc: list trimmed]

Vince Vielhaber wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> > why not just run aolserver on a different port like we do?
> If it has the functionality you desire and are looking for, sure.  My
> contention is that the average site isn't going to do it for a couple
> of features and would roll their own instead.

Isn't this the biggest reason people give for using MySQL and not
PostgreSQL???? (re: transaction support, triggers, etc).

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: How Do You Pronounce "PostgreSQL"?
От: Vince Vielhaber
Сообщение: Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)