Re: Search inherited tables

От Chris
Тема Re: Search inherited tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Well this is a common request, and a problem that I personally have been
looking at solving, but right now you can't do it in a straight-forward
way. You just have to make a separate query on each table. The
inheritance will only help you if there is some commonality in the base
table that you can do more general queries on. Hopefully in the future
you will be able to do what you want.

От: Alex Sokoloff
Сообщение: ascii to character conversion in postgresql
От: Richard
Сообщение: (no subject)