is there a way to DROP foreign key constraint ?

От Hannu Krosing
Тема is there a way to DROP foreign key constraint ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm unable to find the complementary function to

ALTER TABLE t ADD FOREIGN KEY(id) REFERENCES pkt(pk);

I would try DROP TRIGGER, but I've also been unable to
find a way to name the constraint ;(

the built-in help is both inadequate and inconsistent
----8<---------8<---------8<-------------8<-----8<---------8<-----
amphora2=# \h alter table
Command:     ALTER TABLE
Syntax:
ALTER TABLE table [ * ]   ADD [ COLUMN ] column type
ALTER TABLE table [ * ]   ALTER [ COLUMN ] column { SET DEFAULT value | DROP DEFAULT }
ALTER TABLE table [ * ]   RENAME [ COLUMN ] column TO newcolumn
ALTER TABLE table   RENAME TO newtable
ALTER TABLE table   ADD table constraint definition

amphora2=# \h create table
Command:     CREATE TABLE
Syntax:
CREATE [ TEMPORARY | TEMP ] TABLE table (   column type   [ NULL | NOT NULL ] [ UNIQUE ] [ DEFAULT value ]
[column_constraint_clause| PRIMARY KEY } [ ... ] ]   [, ... ]   [, PRIMARY KEY ( column [, ...] ) ]   [, CHECK (
condition) ]   [, table_constraint_clause ]   ) [ INHERITS ( inherited_table [, ...] ) ]

amphora2=# \h column_constraint_clause
No help available for 'column_constraint_clause'.
Try \h with no arguments to see available help.
amphora2=# \h column constraint definition
No help available for 'column constraint definition'.