Re: Horology regress test changed?

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Horology regress test changed?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'm seeing a whole bunch of miscompares in the horology test today.
> Is this stuff supposed to have changed behavior?

Yup. RTFCVSL :)

It is a result of fixing the date/time math across daylight savings time
boundaries. You will find that there is no longer an artifical one hour
offset in results when you add days, months, or years to a date or
timestamp.

I looked fairly carefully in the regression results before committing
the changes, but another pair of eyes always helps so let me know if you
notice anything funny...
                     - Thomas

От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Type resolution for operators
От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: INTERVAL representation