Re: question

От Sandeep Joshi
Тема Re: question
Дата
Re: question  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: question  ("Robert B. Easter" <reaster@comptechnews.com>)
Список pgsql-general
It results in following error: (just "shared")

ERROR:  Load of file /var/lib/pgsql/trigger/db1trig.so failed: libpq.so.2.1:

I tried following link line (which specifies "run-time" linking path).
ld -shared -o db1trig.so db1trig.o -R/work/posgresql/lib -lpq

This results in following error when  "PQsetdb" is called:

        before or while processing the request.

Sandeep